Sunday, June 26, 2005















This is my new Rec Centre Shirt. I'm so freaking cool. :) Just thought I'd show ya'll!! hehe

So I had a pretty awesome last night. Me , Ash, Kayla, Adam and Jason all went out on an adventure. We went to the Kilbride Pimp House and we found a big sign that said Happy 46th Birthday Rhonda. When i get those developed i'll have to post that. Its pretty sweet. This Adam dude that hung out with us is one pretty cool chick. I enjoy him.. Kayla.. DO HIM DO HIM! Haha and we can drop Ash off to fuck Steven too. haha Fun times. I love my girls with all of my heart. You guys are super!

So tomorrow is also the first offical day of Day Camp. I'd be lying if i said I wasn't nervous. I mean if anything goes wrong.. i'll cry. haha but i don't foresee that happening. I have a pretty simple day planned. so finger crossed for me. anyway.. I don't really have much more to say. oooh wait yes I do. If any of my staff are reading this you guys really impressed me yesterday! You're awesome! Its gonna be a great summer if yesterday was any indication :-)

Haha That is all

Peace and Blessings



COMMENT!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every picture is another reminder of how gorgeous you are, but they will never do your beauty justice!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy she's my wife

but sadly, I'm not hittin that ish.

Rhonda Pittman said...

it definatly shouldn't have taken me as long as it did to figure out who that second comment was from.