Sunday, June 19, 2005

My weekend off!

So I finally had a weekend off.. and what a super-duper awesome weekend I had.

Friday night I went to Jasons house and hung out for a bit. It was super. I love hanging out with him :)

Saturday me and Ashleigh went shopping alllll day .. I mean from like 12 until 6. I got the most hot outfit ever. Like I look freaking retardedly wicked. I wanted some alone time with myself hardcore. Then saturday night I had my first date with my husband. Had a great time and saw a great movie. I wanted to pee myself it was soo funny.. but I didn't think that was proper first date manners.. you know? Good times all around :)

Today ( sunday) I went to the price club and future shop with my mommy and daddy and i ended up buying a new freaking computer. Like i wasn't even planning on it. Its awesome though. I can finally do stuff. My old one was bad... so very very bad. Sooooo happy to have this one!

So that was my awesome weekend. Soooo glad I got a few days off to chill and socialize. Can't wait until Canada day molson big birthday bash! Yay! my cousins from boston are coming up for it! tis gonna be super!! awww drunkeness.. how I miss you. I've been very well behaved as of late though so yay for me. I've just learned that i've been pretty reckless in the past year. Time for me to smarten up me thinks. too much drama and bullshit. I'm too good for that. anyhoo .. bed time work in the AM..

Peace and Blessings :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stefan says,

Yeah Canada Day should rock.

Its going to be especially well seeing as me and Hayden are in the U.S.

Lots of Maritimers here to spend the day with though.

I even heard that they raise our Canadian flag that day.

So, Whooo Hooo!