Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wow. Busy busy busy.

Its been a week since I've updated again. Been absolutely crazy with my job. Not that I'm complaining. I abso-freaking-lutely love my job. Like I look forward to going to work. :) *sigh* I can't believe I'm actually starting to be happy again... I wonder what I'm gonna screw up this time... wait for it.
I really wish I had something exciting to write about. But since last week i've worked everyday. Had first aid training the weekend. Umm went to a party on friday night. My husband ( Jason) actually came to the Goulds with me! I was super duper excited. Umm saturday night i went out to Jasons. Sunday had first aid Training again. then back to my 9-5 on monday.
Last night me and ash and kayla went out driving around with my video camera. It was Kinda funny. I also went to get the Hippo that Jason got for me ( which he insists on calling Rhonda.. kind of insulted I am ) We got some pretty funny video.. haha Kidney Fuck... we also found Osama Bin Laden. It was an awesome night. I'm getting a new lap top in a few weeks time and i'm gonna have all the video editing software for it so i'm gonna make a dvd documentary of our summer, its gonna be awesome :)
Anyhoo thats really all I have to say!
Peace and Blessings :)

No comments: