Sunday, May 29, 2005

This weekend.

So thursday Night I started interveiwing for my summer staff. Its gonna be hard to chose thats for sure. soo many good interveiws. I hope the summer goes well. i don't want to let down the Board after all they've done for me.

Friday was the opening night for "The Angry 12" Opening night wasnt all that great. But what can you do. we all went out to Subway afterwards. It was awesome. Don gave me roses too. God love him. that man is awesome! he's soo sweet! I'm going to keep him :)

Last night I was in the show. It went excellent. It was at Rabbittown theatre. It took us a lil while to find it haha but when we did it was great. What a cute lil spot. We filled the house and the audience loooved it. Then we went to Jungle JIms afterwards. Everyone was just completely foolish. Poor Janet got picked on soo much. The cast went to Don's afterwards but i was soo damn tired I just had to go home and go to sleep. I slept almost 12 hours. it was awesome.

Today I'm just kind of chillin anfd taking it east. Tomorrow I have a big day ahead of me! hehe I get to hang out with Terry ! I'm soooooo excited! sooooooo sooooo sooooooooooooooooo excited!! hehe I don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight! i just can't wait. then tuesday I have to work at both of my jobs lol I have to go to the school then go to the rec centre for registration then home for supper then back to do more interveiws.. awesome. LOL i'm kinda looking forward to wednesday. heheas much as i'm looking forward to tomorrow though ehe

Saturday I also made a very very smart choice as far as I'm concerned. Said person is prolly reading this. I made the right choice. I gave you enouh chance to right the wrongs you made. No more chances. There will be nothing between us.. ever. You brought it on yourself and I feel sorry for you. I was right. You have a lot of growing up to do.

Peace and Blessings

No comments: