Thursday, May 05, 2005

Back to work..

Well finally I can say I am no longer unemployed. I started work at the school again Monday. The kids there really don't know how good they have it. I just took one of my tutoring periods in Mr. Galloways Earth Systems class to lecture the class on how good they have it now.. and when or if they get to MUN or CONA not to expect profs to be so accomidating to them. Its sick how many breaks you get in high school. Looking back on it the only thing high school really taught us about the real world is how it isn't. That being said I would give my right arm to go back to high school. I miss having that relationship with your teachers wheer you can go up and give them a kick in the arse.. or tell them exactly how you feel about everything. That was the great thing about St. Kevin's we always were a pretty tight group, Even if we thought we weren't.

I am also pretty damn exhausted this week. from ebing up late talking to having the horrid headache i can't get rid of.. I really am in need of some decent sleep. I think i shall take some pills to help me sleep tonight. I do however wanna get out of the Goulds for a bit tonight. this place can really suffocate a person if you're not careful. I hate to admit it but this place has really gone downhill. I used to pick up for it.. but its just not worth my breath anymore. Skeets and potheads is all you see. There are very few decent people left in here. Thank God I have my girls to keep me sane. I really wish I had moved to BC.. it definatly would have saved me a lot of heartache and I might be a bit further ahead now than what I am. Even though i would be back for the summer by now. Hopefully i'll get out of here for a bit if i can get the money to go to harlow.. Also the trip me and the girls are talking about taking next year would be awesome. It will be just like From Justin to Kelly.. except without that Biatch Alexa! hehe I can't imagine anything more fun than going down south with my girlies for a week. wow.. the trouble we could get into and the adventures we could have. those girls are my heart I swear!

Anyway I don't really have a whole lot more to say.. so have a great day ya'll!

Peace and Blessings!

No comments: