Monday, May 16, 2005

A Super Weekend.

So I had an awesome weekend.

Friday night I was supposed to go downtown, but we didn't and decided to hang out at Kayla'a instead. Not only did I get to hang out with my girls I also got to hang out with my new friend Tony. Which I really enjoyed. I look forward to hanging out with him more in the future.

Saturday night I got an unexpected invite to go downtown yet again, and I experienced downtown sober for the first time. People warned me that i would hate it.. but you know.. I loved it! i had an awesome time. I got to hang out with people i don't get to see very often and i just had an all around awesome time. Luckily I got the next weeks weather forecast too... Thanks for that Robert! :oP

Today I just kinda chilled at home and I had rehersal tonight. You people have no idea how thankful I am to get back into acting. I've missed it soo much and I hope this opens oppertunity for me to do it more often. its one of those passions I had almost forgot I had in me.

Again. on another serious note.. which i have been tending to do for the past few weeks when blogging.. I just want to express my sheer gratitude to God for blessing me with such amazing people in my life. My family and friends are just so awesome all the time. People get very few true friends in this life time and it is extremely evident to me who mine are. They appreciate me and I truly and honestly appreciate them to no end. God has made me wealthy with relationships that I can hold dear to my heart for a lifetime. I wouldn't be near the person I am today without the people who mean the most to me. You know who you are. You have been angels sent from heaven and I owe who I am today to the experiences and reactions and proactions we have shared. Dear God in your sons name I ask you bless those people who have helped to make me the person I want to be. Amen.

Peace and Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are they really that good of friends if they don't even know the real you? you have to hide who you are from them?

Rhonda Pittman said...

Thank-You Evan for bringing up my night of drunken rambling. :P