Wednesday, May 25, 2005

New job.. again. lol

Well its been a week since I've updated so I thought I would just write a little something. I got hired on as the Day Camp Coordinator at the rec centre. Which just basically means I plan and manage the day camp program. I have my own staff of approx 10. How awesome is that. I start to interveiw and hire them on thursday :) so thats pretty cool.

My show is also on saturday night, at Rabbittown theatre at 7:30... I sure hope I can find the place. My parents aren't even going. there is a masterless men concert in here that night. oh well. i'm not torn up about it or anything.

Umm, what else can I tell you? May 24th was a let down. I did diddly squat. Not that I would have gone camping had i gotten the chance.. I'm not really the camping type.. as you can imagne. I don't see the appeal of waking up outside.. dirty.. freezing.. stinky.. and enjoying it... meh..

I did however get engaged. Jason asked me to marry him and I accepted. Jason is one of the nicest most sweetest most caring guys I know. I'm lucky to have such a great hubby :) Last night I showed him all the wedding plans.. but he told me i could only have one kid.. as opposed to the four I had planned on.. however I shouldn't argue because I finally found someone who's willing to put up with me.. its not something i should mess with. we discussed this after our wonderful night parking on signal hill... with Kayla LOL

so thats about all I have to say.. i'm pretty sure i'm forgetting something but I'll blog about it later if i remember.

Peace and blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot that I'm very sexy as well.